Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TOGETHER

Today I am featuring a very simple page I have done for the album, the photo being of myself and my two sons. The paper I have used is from the Websters Range - Family Traditions. These are fun papers to use as they have a very homely feel about them. I have used matching Bazill Cardstock behind the photo, all the papers are from the Family Traditions range, the doilies behind the photo are cut from a co-ordinating piece of paper. Flowers and leaves are of course from Prima (my favourite flowers). I have added some Gingham  heart lace and some jewels from Zva and a beautiful cameo with a bird sitting on a branch. A chipboard word "Timeless", and a nice saying cut from the Websters Paper " Together is our favourite place to be".



Above is a photo of the cameo. It is so cute and matches the page perfectly.   Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.