Today my post is a rerun of an old post I lost recently. I do not remember the name of the papers used, but I personally liked this page a lot, so I wanted to repost it.
- Distress inner piece of paper, using a Martha Stewart Punch - punch out a design on edge of distressed piece of paper and then spray with Smooch Blue Spray Mist, tear paper in a few places.
- Lay Crafter's Workshop Template on paper and spray with Smooch Mist.
- Cut on the Cricut two scalloped circles in two different colours of paper or cardstock.
- Cut the word Enchanting from Cricut Cartridge.
- Spray and Fairy Dust Cardboard Cutout
- Cut out watering can from paper and cover in Fairy Dust.
- I then proceeded to assemble my page.