Monday, February 10, 2014

ENCHANTING




Today my post is a rerun of an old post I lost recently. I do not remember the name of the papers used, but I personally liked this page a lot, so I wanted to repost it.

  1.  Distress inner piece of paper, using a Martha Stewart Punch - punch out a design on edge of distressed piece of paper and then spray with Smooch Blue Spray Mist, tear paper in a few places.
  2.  Lay Crafter's  Workshop Template on paper and spray with Smooch Mist.
  3. Cut on the Cricut two scalloped circles in two different colours of paper or cardstock.
  4.  Cut the word Enchanting from Cricut Cartridge.
  5.  Spray and Fairy Dust Cardboard Cutout
  6.  Cut out watering can from paper and cover in Fairy Dust.
  7. I then proceeded to assemble my page.
I added some Rub On Butterflies, ZVA black flourishes, Prima matching coloured flowers and a small piece of bark I removed from a small christmas wreath I purchased from the $2 shop.







Happy Scrapping!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.