Thursday, February 6, 2014

ORIENTAL CARD

Hi Everyone,

 Well today I wanted to use up the scraps of paper I had left over from a scrapbooking project I have done using Graphic 45 "Birdsong" paper. This paper is beautiful to work with and lends itself easily to making a great oriental style card.


This card is 11' X 5 1/2", this is the size card I prefer to work with. I suppose being a scrapbooker it gives me a larger area to play around with.  Once I had the background finished I adhered it to the base of the card. I then proceeded to add a small oriental fan cut out on my Cricut from the "Pagoda" cartridge, and added a couple of flowers and some pearls.

I decided to use up most of the scraps and decorated the inside of the card with some matching paper from the front design. I then stamped one of my lovely Kaszazz birthday stamps to finish the card off.

Voila the card was finished. Hope you enjoyed my card for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.