Friday, February 7, 2014

DOILY CARD

Hi Everyone,

Card for today is simple but I think effective.



For this card I used White and Pale Blue cardstock. I cut a piece of white cardstock 11" x 5 1/2", scored the card in the middle and stamped a writing stamp of mine in two places one at the top and one at the bottom and while I had my stamps out, stamped "Just For You" on a piece of white cardstock. I then went around the white pieces of cardstock with a pale blue ink. I then cut with my Circle Dies  2 x circles and adhered them to the front of the card. To make the flower cut two doily dies I used Cherry Lynn " Italian Flourish" and then cut each die in half, then fold each piece and join  each piece together with glossy accents, to make four petals. Then adhere the four pieces on the front of the card to make the flower. I added a small flower to hide the centre, you could use a large jewel or brad. Blue Pearls were added to the front and "Just for You" placed on the front with magic mount behind it to give it a raised look. Hope you enjoy this card and have a go at making it. It is very pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.