Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LOVE



Today I felt like taking a break from using up too much brain power, and decided to search the web for a sketch I would like, and do a page from that. I was totally amazed at the amount of beautiful sketches I found, done by some very talented ladies. Below is the sketch I chose and my interpretation of same. I think it is time for a new camera!!!!!




  1. Paper used is Fabscraps - Little Darling and Chic Mix
  2. Bazill Cardstock - two matching colours (photo backed, and lace dies cuts in the cardstock)
  3. Prima Flowers
  4. Handmade Butterflies
  5. Love Rhinestone saying, blue Rhinestones and small blue pearls.
  6. Stampendous - Encrusted Jewels (RH & LH Corners) Pink
  7. Bow
  8. Flourish Stamp
  9. Saying (below photo)
  10. Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo Distress Ink



In this photo you can see the encrusted jewels. When applying them to your work, just sprinkle a small amount on the page where you want them, and then, from the back of the paper heat with your heat gun until they melt and are set. These jewels add another dimension to the look of scrapbooking pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.