Tuesday, April 30, 2013

EXPLODING BOX

Well I was sick most of last week with a flu virus and today is the first day I have felt like doing some craft, so here it is. It is an exploding box I have made for a birthday card. In my Saturday Afternoon Scrapbooking Class the girls also made an exploding box each, one for a birthday card and one for a mothers day card. They were finishing their boxes off at home, and they promised to take some photos so I can post them on the blog.



 Here is the top of the box. I have made a flower from Cheery Lynn "Italian Flourish" die, and then placed some pearls, a flower and leaves ( Prima ) to decorate it. A little ribbon always looks nice on these boxes. 




After I finished the top of the box, I then proceeded to decorate inside the box. I added a few stamps, some pearls another flower, butterflies and yes some more ribbon, so when it opens it looks so pretty.
The paper I used is Kaisercraft "Magnolia Grove" and the Happy Birthday Stamp is by Kaszazz. I am going to finish the box off with a tag with a birthday message on, and slip under the flower on the top of the box.These boxes are lots of fun to make. The instructions are on the Kaisercraft Blog  under "Explosion Box Tutorial". Hope you all make a box for a special person.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.