Friday, July 17, 2015

Embellishments

Hi Everyone,


Well it has been four weeks since I have been on my blog, due to the fact that at that time my husband had a heart attack. Thankfully all is well now, and he is due to go back to work on this coming Monday, so today I thought I would show you some lovely embellishments I found on Pinterest these would make a beautiful addition to your scrapbook pages. Hopefully next week I will be back in full force and scrapbooking. I have a new Kaszazz Blog where you can purchase through me any scrapbooking goodies you require. If you would like to have a look at the pages I have designed using Kaszazz Products hop on over to the following link: www.kerryskaszazzkorner.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.