Thursday, February 13, 2014

SKETCH PAGE #2 - HAPPY

Hi Everyone,


Today is another page I have done from a sketch. These pages are so good to do when you have scrappers block. This page is done in the lovely colours of, grey, pink and black, a lovely combination in scrapbook pages. These colors really stand out. This page was so much fun to do, and this is my interpretation of the sketch. The photo I have scrapped is myself and my husband at my dad's 80th Birthday Party.
This sketch is from Page Maps

The paper used - Carta Bella - Paris Girl. I used two sheets of paper for this LO and the cardstock is from Co-ordinations. The cardstock matched perfectly with the paper. The small string of jewels on the top and bottom of the photo are from Sullivans - String Blings. I find that Spotlight carries a very good range of these jewels.The flowers were made from a Tim Holtz Die - Tattered Flowers, it is such a versatile die which I use a lot, and the flowers add a lovely look to a page. They can lie nice and flat in an album






The Hearts were cut from a Cherry Lynn Heart Die. Very cute!



Chipboard word Happy - Kaszazz range of chipboard and the cute brad in the LH top corner is also from the Kaszazz range.

I hope you have a go at scrapping this page and I know you will have lots of fun doing it. Visit Page Maps as they have so many lovely sketches to follow.

Happy Scrapping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.