Saturday, February 8, 2014

SECRET GARDEN


Hi Everybody,

I am reposting this page as this is one of the pages I lost when a gremlin entered my blog, and I lost all my photos relating to each post and some of the posts I am not able to redo as I have given the cards and pages away as gifts, so I have had to delete the corresponding posts, and you would not beleive it but two weeks ago I cleaned up my photographic programme and thought I would get rid of most of the pictures relating to my posts as they were safe on my blog, well that doesn't work. He also made a dreadful mess of my side bar, but I have fixed that up thank heavens.

Bo Bunny Country Garden Paper is the basis for this page. I cut a circle and placed it on the page, then I placed some vintage lace at the bottom of the circle. I had the flourishes in the corner painted maroon, and had maroon flowers, but when I placed them on the page it just did not look right. So back to the drawing board and I painted them in Pumpkin Ink as it matched in nicely. The words Secret Garden were cut from my Cricut Cartridge "Plantin Schoolbook".



The flowers were punched out, and then I proceeded to curl the leaves with a quilling tool. I then added some jewels, and a jewel flourish. I then stamped the saying "Wings of a
Butterfly" from one of my Kaszazz Stamps. I stamped a few butterflies on the page with Pumpkin Ink. Lastly I added two butterflies which I covered with Fairy Dust and also a Bo Bunny Sticker "Beauty Blooms from Within".


Maybe in future I will backup my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.