Saturday, February 8, 2014

TO MY BLOG FOLLOWERS

Hi Everyone,

Towards the end of this week, I signed into my blog and felt sick in my stomach, every single photo on my blog was gone and replaced with a grey circle with a white line through it. I had no idea what had gone wrong and went to bed that night hoping when I woke up in the morning all would be well and my photos would be back, but alas not so. A few years work gone!!!! Did some research and found out what had happened and the only way I can fix it is to go into each post and reload the photos relating to each post. I have deleted quiet a few posts and am in the process of cleaning up my blog adding a few new things in my sidebar, and of course reloading all the photos. I noticed today that all my followers received a barage of posts from me, these are my updated ones. I can't stop blogger from resending them, but will delete a lot of my posts to avoid this. In the next couple of days I have seven posts that I will redo, so you will receive these seven old posts through from me. Please bear with me as I fix the problem.

Hopefully will be back to normal next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.