Thursday, January 30, 2014

THE THREE OF US


Good morning fellow scrappers. Today I am featuring a page from my album of a photo taken of my mum, her sister and myself as a baby. It is a very simple page. The backing is a piece of brown cardstock. The papers used in this LO are from Kaisercraft, they do such beautiful papers. I have folded a piece of  the Kaisercraft Paper to get the effect of a Curtain. A piece of ribbon was tied around the paper to hold it back.
 The flowers I placed on the LO are Kaisercraft and I also used Kaisercraft Jewels. I often hunt around for beautiful pieces of lace and the lace on this page is one of the nice pieces of lace I have in my stash for pages.

Hope you like this page and scrap a similar page for your albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.