Tuesday, January 28, 2014

STUNNING

Hi Everyone. This page as you will see is not from my albums but a very special page I have done of My Grandmother on her wedding day. I see that the weather is expected to turn nasty in North Queensland over the next few days, will be perfect scrapbooking weather.


Paper:  Prima - Delight Range



Embellisments:
Paper Doilies ( sprayed with glimmer mist )
Prima Delight - Flair Buttons
Prima - Resin Key
Prima Flowers
Prima - Say it in Crystals
Cardstock Doily Set - Intricates
Pearl Embellishment
Ribbon
Chipboard words


This photo is my favourite photo taken of my grandmother on her wedding day, the way the photo is just taken in the family garden and her bouquet which my mum had told me had been made from Asparagus Fern and Flowers from the family garden. How Simple!!!!



I love the Pearl Jewel Cluster which I picked up from a scrapbooking shop recently. It compliments the laser cut doily nicely. I also used my new Kaszazz Stamp - from the New Product Catalogue - Esprit Verveine Un-Cut Set (4). These stamps are truly beautiful and add a lovely touch to cards and scrapbook pages. Hope you enjoy my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.