Wednesday, January 29, 2014

GATEFOLD CARD

Today I have made my first Birthday Card for this year. I decided to make a Gatefold Card.





The paper I used is Alla- Prima Collection - "Composition", it is such pretty paper. I like a larger card so I cut out from my cardstock a piece 11" x 5 1/2" this makes a good sized card. I then scored in from both edges 2 3/4 ", and then folded in the two pieces.



I then proceeded to decorate the inside of the card and stamp a beautiful saying from my Kaszazz Stamps in the middle of the card. Then to the front. I cut out enough shapes to make six flowersand then sprayed them with a light green ink spray I had, I cut out three scallops, did a bit of stamping and then attached these to the front of the card. These leaves were cut from a Marianne Die and are very dainty and are just the right size for cards. I added a few jewels to the centres of the flowers and then attached a piece of aqua ribbon to the card.


This card was easy to make and I think it packs quite a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.