Thursday, January 23, 2014

SUNSHINE FLIP- OUT PAGE

Today is my second album page. Although the design looks a bit bulky this page fits nicely into my album.




This page was done in the following papers:

MY MINDS EYE PAPERS AND ACCESSORIES
  1. Pin dot paper x 1 sht
  2. "Sunshine Adore Paper' x 1/2 sht
  3. "Two of Us" Damask paper x 1 sht
  4. "Sunshine" Music Paper x 1/2 sht
  5. "Forever" dotted paper x 1/3 sht
  6. "Two Of Us" Lovely Paper x 1 sht
  7. Brown Linen 12 x 12 cardstock x 1 sht
  8. Brown Linen A4 cardstock x 1/2 sht
  9. "Sunshine Decorative Brads"
  10. "Sunshine" Titles x 2
  11. Brown and white stripe ribbon
  12. Brown crossgrain ribbon
  13. Gold Organza  ribbon
  14. White lace - colour with distress stain
  15. Brown pom-pom lace
  16. Yellow Lace
  17. White ric-rac
  18. Diamantes
You Will Also Need
  1. Scattered Straw  Distress Ink
  2. InkBlending Tool
  3. Foam tape/foam mounting squares
  4. Zots
  5. Glossy Accents
I have the instructions for this page. If you would like to do the page contact me and I will email same to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.