Friday, January 24, 2014

FRAMED PAGE


I am not sure what paper I used on this page, although it looks familiar, I think it may be Bo Bunny.
I then punched around a piece of Vanilla  cardstock with a Martha Stewart punch. Cut out my dies  - Cherry Lynn Designs - Italian Flourish and Cottage Cutz - Leaf die. I placed the doily die onto the cardstock under the photo and then proceeded to lay the flowers and embellishments on my page.
This page is at the moment hanging on a wall in a 12" x 12" Box Frame.



EMBELLISHMENTS:
I have used handmade butterflies from Renea Bouquets. These butterflies are so pretty.
Flowers from Petaloo - Printed Darjeeling Collection
Cutouts from the paper range.
Key from Kaszazz Embellishment Range - Keys. I find these keys just the right size for scrapbooking pages, they are not too thick and bulky.
Kaisercraft  Blue Pearls.
Blue Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.