Thursday, May 7, 2015

Two Hearts

One of my favourite Scrapbook Page Designers is Gabrielle Pollacco. Her work truly inspires me and makes me really think about the designs for my pages I scrap. When I saw this page designed by Gabrielle I just wanted to do it. She has a tutorial for this page for anyone to do, so I gathered up some paper and goodies and here goes. I set up my tablet in front of me on the table so I could follow the tutorial and off I went, do not have the same paper and embellishments as Gabrielle designed her page with, but I think it has turned out pretty good, and yes I am using up some of the last pieces of paper from the Bo Bunny Madeleine collection. I will be very sad when these papers are gone but onto my newer ones. I can honestly say these papers are my very all time favourite. My husband Peter came in to see what I was doing yesterday afternoon and his words were "Wow I really like this one" a stamp of approval I think. I purchased Gabrielle's Tutorial from The Scrapbook Diaries.
Thank you Gabrielle for a beautiful design.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.