Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Family

Hi Everyone,

Sometime ago I completed two Family History Albums, and one of the photos I loved the most was one of my Grandmother and her Brother. Today I am featuring a Vintage Style Layout incorporating this photo. All paper flower are handmade, using a die. I had sat there for hours one day making these flowers and left them in my scrap room to dry. Sometime in the early hours of the morning I woke up and thought I didn't cover the flowers up, oh the cats won't touch them. When I went into my room in the morning three flowers were gone, I have a sneaking suspicion who the culprit was, and I am sure she ate three flowers. This was a lesson learnt always cover my scrap table up before going to bed.






All products used in this layout are from the Kaszazz Range of Products.
I hope you enjoy looking at my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.