Sunday, May 3, 2015

Believe

Hi Everybody,

Today I am posting a page I have done using the beautiful papers of the Bo Bunny Madeleine Collection. The pastel colours of these papers are so beautiful.



 I was inspired to scrap the photo with this paper as it all just looked so lovely together. Below is a list of materials used on this layout.
  • Paper: Bo Bunny Madeleine Grace, Bo Bunny Madeleine Songbird
  • Bo Bunny - Noteworthy - Cut Outs
  • Flowers are Bo Bunny Petals, and Petaloo Premier - Wild Blossoms - Pink
  • Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Antique Rose
  • Silver Cluster - Pink Ribbon
  • Butterfly Renea Bouquets
  • Chipboard Word and Small Flourishes - Kaszazz
  • Kaszazz Alcohol Ink Art Marker - Peony
  • Kaszazz Embossing Powder - Princess Gold
  • Tim Holtz - Brushed Corduroy

Hope you enjoy my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.