Friday, May 22, 2015

Mixed Media Video Tutorial - Together by Gabriele Pollacco

Hi Everyone,

Today I thought I would post a video on a scrapbooking mixed media page - Together by Gabriele Pollacco. For the adventurous ladies out there this page is lovely. Thought some of you talented ladies might like to give it a try. Also I am posting Gabriele's recipe for her homemade Texture Paste which I have made and tried and is sooo good and economical. It sets with a lovely finish. It is very good on writing stensils comes out lovely.




 HOMEMADE TEXTURE PASTE BY  GABRIELE POLLACCO

1/4 cup Talcum Powder
(Used Johnson's Baby Powder to make it smell good too)
1 tablespoon White All purpose School Glue
1 tablespoon White Craft Paint
Some Water
Instructions:  Combine talcum powder, glue, white paint with disposable chopsticks (or plastic spoon) in an airtight container, adding water to get it to the consistency you are looking for.  You want a nice thick texture much like toothpaste.  The mixture will keep perfectly for many months

Email me and let me know if anyone scraps this most beautiful page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.