Sunday, March 9, 2014

THE WIND PLAYS SONGS

Today I am featuring a page scrapbooked by one of my very talented ladies Anne who attends my scrapbooking group on Saturday Afternoons. This page is a very special page she has done for her daughter as a birthday present and the page has been placed in a beautiful white Lulu's Frame. I love the beautiful tones of aqua and white used in the LO. Anne's use of jewels, pearls and Fairy Dust really made this page jump out at you.





I also love the photo in its lovely sepia tones........The photo was a very large photo which took up most of the page, with not a lot of working space, this made the embellishment of flowers the main focal point on the page with all the work on the LH side.
Very well done Anne. The page looks stunning!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure your daughter will love it...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.