Friday, March 14, 2014

NANNY


Hi Everyone,

This is a page I have done on my Grandmother. She was married in 1934 and my inspiration for the page came from the beautiful bouquet my grandmother carried which my mother had told me had been made from flowers and asparagus fern from her parent's garden.


Materials Used in this layout:

Paper and Stickers Bo Bunny - The Avenues, Bazzill Cardstock - Coffee and Vanilla, Stampendous Mica Flakes, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Scattered Straw, Kaisercraft Pearl Flourish and Pearls, Handmade Flowers, Prima Leaves, Maya Road - Ribbon Flower, Gina's Designs Birdcage, Renea` Bouzuet Handmade Butterfly, Ribbon, Spellfinders Nestabilities and Marianne Design Dies, Cameo, Cricut Cartridges Jasmine and George and Basic Shapes.


Here is a view of the Mica Flakes in the LH Corner of the page...

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.