Monday, March 24, 2014

SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE KIT CLUB

HI Everyone,


Well I have been waiting for my Scraps of Elegance March Kit to arrive. I always get excited when I know it is around the time it comes. This month it is called "Floral Fantasy". It is full of beautiful papers from Graphic 45, Fabscraps, Embellishments from Graphic 45, Prima , Ranger, May Arts, Reneabouquets, and to top it off some beautiful black lace. I am looking forward to creating some lovely scrapbook pages with this kit.

I find for me this is the best way to buy my papers and embellishments to do my pages, as I live in a small town which does not have a scrapbooking shop, so all I buy is from the internet, and sometimes things aren't quite what they seem when they arrive. I have always looked forward and loved my Scraps of Elegance Kit arriving each month.

My next page will be using the papers and embellishments from this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.