Monday, March 17, 2014

AUNTY

Aahhhhhh new camera. I have just got to learn how to use all the functions now. Took hubby quite a while after much internet surfing to decide what brand and type (we) I wanted. Oh for the good old days when I walked into the camera store had a look at a few cameras there and then, and decided what I was going to buy. So after having to look at so many pieces of paper with information on about cameras I was nearly ready to pull my hair out. So gave him the ultimatum last Friday - I am buying a new camera on Saturday. So here we are first time used on one of my pages. Should get some nice photos  now. Monday today and I am posting a page I have done as a surprise gift for my Aunt and am just waiting for  Lulu's Wooden Box Frame to arrive to finish it off.




This photo was taken in the 1960's and coloured by the lady who lived over the road from use. I used to love going over and I would see her colouring in black and white photos. It was an art back then.

Nothing much to explain, I just wanted to make it very pretty for my Aunt. I hope she likes it.




Flowers are by Prima, Pearl leaves by ZVA. I added a few charms in the corner and used Tim Holtz Crackle Distress Paint for the chipboard word and swirl.


Stampendous Mica Flakes used in the Corner to give it a lovely sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.