Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Baby Boy


Good Afternoon Everyone and happy first day of spring to you all. Introducing to you my new Grandson. You will be seeing a lot of him in the near future. I will have to get into the groove with boy pages, as for a long time now I have only been doing mostly girly pages. The paper used in this layout is from the Kaszazz Range - Early Years this being called Prince. The Baby Boy stamps are also from Kaszazz as well as the Pearl Flourish on the top of the page. Using a Martha Stewart punch I punched out randomly two places on the paper, just to loose that square look, although I wanted straight lines on this page, and of course the bow is from my very favourite die - Kaszazz Bow Maker. I seem to get so much use from this die. Flowers are from the Prima Range, and the colour was a perfect match to the paper. On the Baby Boy words I have stamped them out with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Weathered Wood. A little piece of muslin behind the flowers softened them somewhat. Well I hope you enjoy my page and I hope you have a great first day of Spring.

I also have a second Blog showing pages and cards I make solely with Kaszazz Products. If you would like to have a peek hop on over to www.kerryskaszazzkorner.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.