Friday, August 28, 2015

Flip-Out Page

Hello Everyone,


I have been rather busy lately with other commitments but today I am featuring a Flip-Out Page I have done on my Dad. This page was done with papers My Minds Eye, and I am not sure the name of them but I think they may have been from a collection called "Lost and Found". I used seven pieces of the different papers in this collection along with a Brown linen cardstock.


Matching Brads and titles were used and different ribbons that matched, laces, ric-rac and rhinestones. I had bought these all together at the time. I also inked their edges of the paper with Tim Holtz, Scattered Straw Distress Ink. This page was rather difficult to do, but I am so pleased with the outcome.



Hope you enjoy this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.