Sunday, September 27, 2015

Best Day

Hi Everyone,


Some time ago I scrapped the page below and card for a special reason, and although it was very popular nothing happened regarding it, so today I thought I would put up a post showing you my work.

 

At the time I absolutely loved doing every piece of this LO. I think it was the bright colours of the papers that I do not usually use. I loved the Peacock Feather Stamp and loved using the White Embossing Powder to bring out the beautiful shape of the feathers. I found at the time that all the white stamping and embellishments just stood out on the page. The flowers are small white crochet flowers with a rose brad in the middle. It is funny how something I thought would be so popular, did not appeal to other people. Oh well this LO is one for the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.