Wednesday, March 7, 2012

NANNY



Hi Everybody,

I absolutely love Sweet Nothings Collection. This is a page of my Grandmother and her Brother Leslie. I called her Nanny. Once again I have used everything Sweet Nothings. I distressed around all the paper and collectables to give them an older look. And in the second picture the little Cupid has been raised and also the Cameo. The Flowers are by Prima and the antique lace is Kaszazz. The stamp in the left hand corner is Darkroom Door from their Love Letters Collection. These stamps are lovely. Brads are by Kaszazz they give an antique look. If you want any more information of this page please email me.

Kerry

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy looking at these pages. They are just in the style that I love. Hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I love the antique nature to this layout, and the soft blue colour is one of my favourites!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.