Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CHERISH YESTERDAY




This photo was taken at my son's wedding, before the actual wedding took place. Everyone had travelled to Adelaide for their engagement party only to be told during the proceedings that everyone was actually attending their SURPRISE WEDDING. It was so exciting . My daughter in law to be looked so happy in this photo it was lovely to scrap


The layout was scrapbooked in Bazzil cardstock and Kaszazz Papers. I tore the edges of the paper and placed it on the cardstock. Backed the photo, and had it ready to apply to the page. I then went to the task of making the flowers. I used my George and Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge and cut the flower at 2". I have three layers in the flower, then I proceeded to shape and mould them and I used Ice Stickles and some stamens to give the flowers Bling. I used Croco Crackle Paint (Bronze) and painted the chipboard flourishes and also painted the Kaisercraft Birdcage in the same paint. After doing this I started to put together the page. I added some bling, matching lace a Stamped Monogram H from the Kaszazz Stamp Range. Also used on the page were Kaszazz Rub Ons and lastly I cut from one of my Cherry Lynn Butterfly dies, the butterfly in the left hand corner, covered it with hot set powder, sprinkled some Fairy Dust onto the butterfly. Set it all using my heat gun and the page was completed.





Page Details


1. Bazzil Cardstock
2. 1 piece of matching paper
3. Handmade flowers and leaves 
4. Kaszazz Cardboard Flourishes 
5. Bling and Lace
6. Kaisercraft Birdcage
7. Handmade Butterfly
8. Monogram
9. Rub ons.

Thanks for looking at my page

1 comment:

  1. I love this page of Heather, it truly is stunning. She does look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.