Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BEST FRIENDS


I love this photo of  my daughter in law an her best friend putting her jewellery on for her wedding. Firstly I stamped the Vanilla Bazzill with my Cookie Dough stamp pad from my Colour Box Ink Range. I then picked out a piece of paper from my stash and tore the edges, I cut three keys out from my Marianne Dies and also a Cherry Lynn Butterfly, which I glitzed up with Fairy Dust ( love fairy dust).  Dug around in my lace box and found a nice piece of lace material for the side of the layout. Added a doily which I painted black and placed behind the photo. I had some apricot flowers which went well with the colour scheme. Added an ornate frame which I spritzed, the quote in the frame reads " A REAL FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD WALKS OUT". Added a bit of bling and voila a scrapbooking page finished.  Hope you enjoy the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.