Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Paper Roses - Monthly Kit Club

JUST TOO CUTE

Good Morning Everyone.

Well the weather is glorious up here in Far North Queensland, Australia, after a very long hot dry summer. We have had lovely rain to green everything up. Today I am featuring the page - Just Too Cute - I purchased from The Scrapbook Club. Sometimes it is just nice to site down with all the  papers etc., and just scrap a page without too much thought. The papers used in this Kit were from Kaisercraft collection: Collectable, Treat, Snapshot and urio. The chipboard used was from WOW and I just loved the dark blue pearls which matched the page perfectly. I used a 4"x6" photo for this layout. I am getting their kits once a month for the lazy days of scrapbooking I sometimes do. Hope you all enjoy this page and enjoy looking at my pages on the blog. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.