Wednesday, July 16, 2014

MY PUBLISHED PAGE

Hi Everyone,

I have just returned from holidays. Went down to spend time with my Dad as he turned 86 this month. He is still in the very best of health good on you dad. Yesterday my Australian Scrapbook Ideas arrived and in the Your Designs Section was my first page to be published "Memories". I was so excited my very first published page. For anyone who is interested it is in on page 12 of the magazine. Thought I would post a photo of the page........



Two more pages to go....... Hope to get my mojo back and will be posting a few new pages shortly. My monthly kit from Scraps of Elegance should arrive within the next few days. Will give me all the inspiration I need. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.