Tuesday, July 22, 2014

LOVE


Goodmorning Everyone,

This page has been scrapped with the beautiful Prima Time Traveller Collection. This collection of paper and embellishments is beautiful. Of course the Papers used are from the collection as is all the flowers. I also used Kaisercraft black pearls, the new Kaszazz Bow Maker which is great and comes in the large size I used on this LO, and a smaller size for cards, very versatile. Cameo by Websters, and Chalkboard Charms by Melissa Frances, a white doilie which I cut in half and sprayed with a Lindy"s Spray Ink. The chipboard word Love I painted with a light green paint and then sprinkled Black Embossing Powder over it randomly and then heated with my heat gun. I added small amount of Burlap and muslin which I sprayed with Lindy's Spray Ink, these pieces are coming out from under the flowers.

The beautiful bow made with the Kaszazz Bow maker.

A close up of the arrangement of flowers on the side of the page.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.