Tuesday, March 19, 2013

THE WEDDING DRESS

Hello,

On Saturday in class we are doing a page on layering. The page I have done is of the Shoulder of my daughter in law's Wedding Dress. This arrangement of jewels was made by a lady in Melbourne. Truly beautiful. The page is full of layered pieces of paper. I did a lot of fussy cutting around the edges  of the paper, then distressed the pieces, and followed up by inking around the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo. Then added some lace,  flowers, and some jewels I have had in my stash for a few years. The Paper is used is from Kaisercraft Range - Magnolia Grove Collection this paper gave a good vintage feel. I loved scrapping this page.



3 comments:

  1. The "THE WEDDING DRESS" is well written, just love your dresses and styles. Thanks for taking time making this great post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and thank you for your lovely comment.

      Kerry

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.