Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BIRTHDAY CARD


I have been busy making birthday cards, it is that time of the year again, from now till July, it is full on with birthdays in the family. The above birthday card is a design from Kaszazz. It was a lot of fun to make, with lots of inking, stamping, making a tag, and using a small amount of Washi Tape. We are off to celebrate my son's Birthday with him.We are booked into a Thai Restaurant to celebrate with him and his wife on Friday night. ( Not on my diet but  I am looking forward to it anyway) and just maybe indulging in a glass of wine ( I miss my wine in the afternoon, every afternoon I have a soda water with a dash of lemon in a wine glass and call it my mock wine, not the same as the real thing).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back someday.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work,
    have a nice morning!

    Feel free to surf to my web page acoustic guitar chords for beginners

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.