Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You Look Lovely Today



I really enjoyed scrapping this page. Firstly I decided to add brown into the pink colour, I didn't know if it would be the right colour for the photo but it turned out great. The paper is from Glitz Design " Pretty In Pink". I white washed a brick wall on the paper, then cut out one the hearts from my Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge at 8 1/2". The little pink flowers are Prima, they are so cute and were just the right colour to match the paper. The dressmakers dummy is from Kaisercraft wood embellishments. Added some pearls, a transparency, a couple of small antique doilies from my stash and added linda's name and a few pearls and the page was done. This is one of my favourite pages. I hope you enjoy it.


The string of pears was a bit fiddly to attach. I glued it in just a few places with  glossy accents.

1 comment:

  1. Kerry This page is absolutely gorgeous. Your are just so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.