Wednesday, April 4, 2012

LIFE IS GOOD




I  thought I would have a change from the girlie photos and do a male layout. I had some Graphic 45 Old Curiosity Shoppe paper, stickers and cardboard cutouts, so I went to work scrapping this page. This is a photo taken after my son's wedding, sitting in the back of The Hummer getting ready to be driven to the reception. He seemed very pleased with himself, by the look on his face. I painted some chipboard alphabets with Maya Mist "Popsicle Blue" which was the perfect colour to match the paper.

The cardboard cutouts and stickers which come with this paper are so great. I have noticed that most of the paper which is being designed and in the shops recently, have a whole set of embellishments to create a page, I think this is a great idea. You can do a whole theme with very little wastage. Hope you enjoy this fun page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.