Friday, February 10, 2017

Scrap It With Attitude February Challenge

Goodmorning Everyone,

Well it has been six months since I have posted on my blog. I have had a hiccup with my blog which I was unable to fix up until today. Well hopefully everything will go well and I will be back in business. This is my entry into the "Scrap It With Attitude, February Challenge. My page was scrapped using Blue Fern Studio Paper - Verandah. It such lovely paper. There was a challenge picture and this is my interpretation of the Sketch.
The Sketch





My Page
Three products had to be used on your page. Feathers which I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. They are coming out from the flowers on the top photo and flower arrangement. Brads - I used Silver Heart Brads which hand from the bottom of Twine and thirdly Twine was to be used on the layout. Then using Perfect Pearls layered dots in half circles. The flowers I have used are Prima Flowers. I have recently purchased myself a Silhouette Cameo and have found it invaluable with my scrapbooking. Thank you for looking at my page and I will be posting again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.