Thursday, November 5, 2015

Playtime Fun/Baby Boy

Hi Everyone,

Today I am featuring a double page layout I have done of my grandson. In my grand children's photo albums my main aim is the photo. When you look at the pages I want the photos to be the focal point, therefore I do fairly simple pages, that I think are pleasing to the eye, but the photos are the most important part of the page. I like to do a 5x7" photo on the first page and then fit as many corresponding photos on the second page. On each page I always journal and tell the story of those particular photos. I don't like to have my handwriting on every page as I do not like my handwriting, but in saying that I do think it is nice to have handwritten journaling in the scrapbooks for future generations of my family to see, so I do a lot of Hidden Journaling. You can use anything for journaling boxes. You can use tags and slip them under your photos. You can decorate your tags. Make small envelopes and pop your story in there.  Make small journaling boxes out of the paper you are using on your layout and then pop a tag in the box.  If you look at the second page today, you will see I have made a tag and slipped it under the first photo. I cut out two small hearts from the Ezy Press Heart Die and attached the two together, so you can pull the tag out. The ideas are limitless. I hope you enjoy my pages for my grandsons albums.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.