Wednesday, May 14, 2014

TECHNIQUE WEDNESDAY - LAYOUT BACKGROUND USING STENSILS

Hi Everyone,

Have been a bit slow with my scrapbooking but hope to get a page done today. But today I am featuring a great video on how to do a background for a layout using stensils and distress inks. So grab a cup of coffee and hope you enjoy this video.



I really hope you like this video as I found it very informative. I love using stensils on my backgrounds but lately have been leaning towards Gesso and modelling paste as it seems the in thing to do at the moment, but I seem to have forgotten my distress inks. I love distress inks in my layouts it can give a nice bright feeling to a page or a very rustic look. Stay tuned for my layout for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.