Monday, April 8, 2013

Beautiful and Elegant

I have for some time wanted to scrap the bodice of  my daughter in law's Wedding Dress. I just couldn't seem to think of the right design for the page. On the weekend it all seem to come together and below is the page I scrapped with two photos of the bodice. The jewel work on her dress was beautiful as you can see.



As the back of the wedding dress was laced up I thought it would be nice to incorporate that aspect of the dress into the page. When my mum passed away, I inherited my mum's stash of beautiful flowers, which even today seems to be endless, so I can really indulge (with the flowers) on my pages. Everytime I use the flowers I think of her.


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout. Your work is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning! It is so beautiful, what a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer your comments are much appreciated.

      Kerry

      Delete
    2. Thank you Denise for taking the time to leave such a nice comment.

      Kerry

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.