Thursday, May 10, 2012



PALM COVE

This photo was taken on the Jetty at Palm Cover of my daughter in law and her Bridesmaids. The paper I used is Bo Bunny's "Country Garden" selection. These papers are great and such beautiful colours. I distressed the edges, and then coloured them with Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink. I cut out the sign with Tim Holtz Big Shotz Die. I then painted it with Maya Road Yellow Mustard, which has a shimmer in the paint. I then found the flowers on a project I had done, but did not particularly like it. The flowers were pink, so I also sprayed them with Maya Road Yellow Mustard Paint. I found some Pearls in mum's stash and and gold fan embellishment, added a few green jewels and the page was finished. I really enjoyed doing this page and it was simple and turned out quiet a nice page. Hope you all enjoy it.



Until next time Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit.